TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,271  
I got a chance to work on getting the big stump out today. It is the one on the left, I already got the one on the right out, it was the one I previous showed in this thread.

I dug around it with the grapple, scraped around it with the blade, hooked onto it with a chain and pulled on it, and dug around it with the bucket. After digging around it with the bucket I was able to get it out, the dirt was acting like a chock. The stump kinda rolled out of its hole. Now that I have it out of there the tractor won't pull it. I really need to figure out a way to get it on the truck. I have a few ideas so if we don't get much rain tomorrow I'll see what I can do.

Here is a bad picture of it. It is huge. I'll get a better one tomorrow.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,272  
032.jpg

I spent 2 1/2 hours mowing. I got the side yard done, and over half of the front. The best part was I found my noise eliminating headphones. Much easier to breath dust when you are jamming.

Larro

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,273  
View attachment 372273

I spent 2 1/2 hours mowing. I got the side yard done, and over half of the front. The best part was I found my noise eliminating headphones. Much easier to breath dust when you are jamming.

Larro

I mowed yesterday. I had dust flying too. I needed a set of fog lights to see through the dust, man is it dry here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,274  
I mowed yesterday. I had dust flying too. I needed a set of fog lights to see through the dust, man is it dry here.

We have had a pretty wet year so far. It's just this sand hill that is the Larro Ranchero will make dust no matter what.

Larro

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,275  
I've burned 7 piles like this one in the last few days.

Burn041814 (1).jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,276  
I got a chance to work on getting the big stump out today. It is the one on the left, I already got the one on the right out, it was the one I previous showed in this thread.

I dug around it with the grapple, scraped around it with the blade, hooked onto it with a chain and pulled on it, and dug around it with the bucket. After digging around it with the bucket I was able to get it out, the dirt was acting like a chock. The stump kinda rolled out of its hole. Now that I have it out of there the tractor won't pull it. I really need to figure out a way to get it on the truck. I have a few ideas so if we don't get much rain tomorrow I'll see what I can do.

Here is a bad picture of it. It is huge. I'll get a better one tomorrow.

Wow, thats a biggy, I wonder if you could pull it, backing up...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,277  
023.jpg

I was able to finish the mowing with only a few sprinkles. As bad as the clouds look, it never rained enough to chase me inside. I mowed the 6 1/2 acres of yard, and got the graveyard too.

Larro

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,278  
Wow, thats a biggy, I wonder if you could pull it, backing up...

I doubt I could pull it backing up because the tires would be turning the wrong way and it would unload the back end of the tractor but I may be able to hook onto it going backwards like you said and use the loader to help push me along. I really need to get it on the truck so I can haul it off.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,279  
Here are some more pictures of the big stump. That is a 6' level in the pictures. I'll be waiting for it to dry up before I attack it again.

That mud puddle on the right of this picture is were it came out of. I can back the truck in that hole to push it on, it is just going to be tough to get the stump up that hill side.