TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,701  
more like take them over my way to the coast. Can't find a rock here...

You suck! (just kidding LOL). Except does crystal meth count as a rock in Washington?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,702  
Not much today. Only thing I did was unload a set of row builders (hippers) that I bought. The inch of rain we got over the weekend really messed me up and the 3 days of rain later this week isn't looking too promising either.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,703  
Moved some more ROCKS! AAAHHHH I am over run with rocks!

Wish I had a way to sell these things, around here landscaping rocks don't sell worth anything. When I lived in Ohio they sold for good money, maybe I will take some up north and sell them when I visit from time to time.

Same here Rocks are the Winter Crop. Frost pushes them to the surface.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,705  
Horse run- out cleaning today. run out box bladed.jpg with the 32 year old (rescue) horse watching.
Power company left us some power line clearing chipper waste- Using it to cover the run out and when I dug into the pile discovered it was plenty warm...pine chips needles  smokin.jpg

Now have a dirty tractor, pulled up so much horse poo that it filled in the PTO space:laughing:Dirty Rhino.jpg No doubt after pressure washing the tractor- i will need cleaned up to.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,706  
You suck! (just kidding LOL). Except does crystal meth count as a rock in Washington?

too funny, but you can imagine, not really. Drugs, as usual, drive crime, and a lot of local burglaries are drug caused. I went into a pain clinic last year to get considered for an epidural on my neck; turned out to be the wrong clinic I was sent to, to much apologizing, and I was in a waiting room with drug addicts all waiting for I guess methadone scrips or something. Mostly women with little kids (wow talk about birth defects...) with the eyelids reddish purple and feet and hands tapping, moving around. Was hard to watch.

I'm told heroin is now the drug of choice because it's cheap. Yikes...
Crystal meth gets cooked up in the single wide trailers in the surrounding counties.
Not good at all. Apparently lives without hope.

sorry to get off topic.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,707  
too funny, but you can imagine, not really. Drugs, as usual, drive crime, and a lot of local burglaries are drug caused. I went into a pain clinic last year to get considered for an epidural on my neck; turned out to be the wrong clinic I was sent to, to much apologizing, and I was in a waiting room with drug addicts all waiting for I guess methadone scrips or something. Mostly women with little kids (wow talk about birth defects...) with the eyelids reddish purple and feet and hands tapping, moving around. Was hard to watch.

I'm told heroin is now the drug of choice because it's cheap. Yikes...
Crystal meth gets cooked up in the single wide trailers in the surrounding counties.
Not good at all. Apparently lives without hope.

sorry to get off topic.

You are right- not really funny. Not sure your state government is on track to help things.... Good luck, stay safe.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,708  
too funny, but you can imagine, not really. Drugs, as usual, drive crime, and a lot of local burglaries are drug caused. I went into a pain clinic last year to get considered for an epidural on my neck; turned out to be the wrong clinic I was sent to, to much apologizing, and I was in a waiting room with drug addicts all waiting for I guess methadone scrips or something. Mostly women with little kids (wow talk about birth defects...) with the eyelids reddish purple and feet and hands tapping, moving around. Was hard to watch. I'm told heroin is now the drug of choice because it's cheap. Yikes... Crystal meth gets cooked up in the single wide trailers in the surrounding counties. Not good at all. Apparently lives without hope. sorry to get off topic.

Since I'm a local volunteer firefighter in a remote and rural area I see a lot of this. Heroin is the drug du jour however meth is still prevalent since it's cheap and available. The advent of widespread use of Narcan in the hands of medics and now LE has lessened the risk and consequences of heroin abuse so it is slightly more common. Fortunately our local police and sheriffs keep a tight grip on the scum bags and one down hard on them when they screw up resulting in a lot less burglaries and such.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,709  
Since I'm a local volunteer firefighter in a remote and rural area I see a lot of this. Heroin is the drug du jour however meth is still prevalent since it's cheap and available. The advent of widespread use of Narcan in the hands of medics and now LE has lessened the risk and consequences of heroin abuse so it is slightly more common. Fortunately our local police and sheriffs keep a tight grip on the scum bags and one down hard on them when they screw up resulting in a lot less burglaries and such.

Sadly opiate addiction is hitting the better families too. It often starts with a car wreck or sport's injury and the pain pills that comes with it. Oxy is high dollar, heroin isn't.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,710  
Not even a second of seat time today, although I did start it long enough to raise the 3pt. But I got in about 45 minutes to finish assembly of my new sprayer. I was looking for a 25 to 30 gallon ATV model to strap onto a 2 inch receiver cargo rack, but most had a single nozzle to cover 30 feet. My wife's flowers wouldn't have been happy with that. The only one I saw had 7 nozzles and booms that were about 13 feet wide. I wanted about 10 feet. But they had this 40 gallon, with bypass valve and gauge, plus a 4 nozzle boom, with direct 3pt mounting, on sale for $100 less than the 25 gallon one. And I returned the cargo rack. Just waiting for the 15 amp lighter plug so I can clip the wire and run off the outlet and dash switch I installed last fall.

20160330_204447[1].jpeg