TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,711  
Spent two hours last night and three this morning doing snow cleanup. Now that the ground is finally frozen I was able to use the plow on the quick attach. Worked great.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,712  
We got about a foot of heavy snow the last couple days;have a DR.appointment this morning so heading out to plow later.Wife got out of the garage and drive o.k.with her AWD Equinox.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,713  
I figured that was the reason. What FEL is that? Cheaper than a JD version? Is the capacity greater?

The FEL is TRIMA 2.1P, the capacity is more or less the same, the price too. From where i come from people seem to prefer the trima FEL :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,715  
10 1/2" fluffy snow push back and I mean waaaay . :confused2:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,716  
Used the forks to unload a couple skids then put the plow on one and moved it onto the warehouse IMG_0295.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,717  
First burn in the new year... xmas tree, maple tree pruning, corn stocks, some old cabinet drawers and various cut offs from the shop. Beautiful calm and relatively warm day in the PNW!

IMG_9052.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,718  
Today's seat time was spent in the truck visiting my dealer and the local TSC store. I had a drunk wipe out my mailbox and some old stone-work a couple hours into the new year. I started to set a new post for a new mailbox the other day and forgot I had no shear bolts for my auger.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,719  
My son decided to move out of his apartment in town and live in a deer camp with no hot water or electricity :confused3: It is about a mile down the town road. Saturday I went over with the tractor and punched a hole in the snow bank and carved out a drive and parking place. Sunday we got 14" of snow. The town plowed then decided it was a good time to wing back the banks. Not knowing that anyone was going to use the camp they filled in a lot of what I had dug out so I got to do it over again yesterday. But it was tougher with all that winged back snow. I was working at it when the town guy happened to come by with the loader. He stopped, I got out of the way, and he cleaned it all out in good shape. We have a great road crew here.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,720  
dug holes for my new nut orchard today, Willis Orchard Co of Georgia shipping me 3 figs, 3 almonds, 3 American Walnuts and 15 pecans of all varieties today, plus I've got two butternuts coming in and three hazelnuts already planted. Little twig like things from TSC, will be amazed if they grow, but pecans and nursery stock being shipped to me are all 5-7 foot bare root stock. Easy to plant with 24 inch Land Pride auger, the layout and measuring took more time than digging.

Used some old pin flags to mark the holes, and drilled right down on top of them. At one point had to get out and pull five little red flags out of the auger, they were flying around like mad. Went very quickly, did all 24 holes in about an hour. Very soft sandy soil, not a rock anywhere and only a little clay.

Attachments

• DSCN0302.JPG
    DSCN0302.JPG
    541.9 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN0299.JPG
    DSCN0299.JPG
    538.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited: