/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,071  
No thanks, I have plenty of my own,

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

SR

NOW you're showing off!! :laughing: My father once dug a rock out of the lawn about the size of the one on your forklift, using his 1010 JD dozer. Once he got it out though he couldn't move it any farther, so they planted flowers around it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,072  
used it as forklift to unload a tractor trailer, a car trailer, and then to hold the pallet onto which we dropped to long block core, for my new long block. headed to VA beach tomorrow to pick up the new motor

IMG_1373.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,073  
used it as forklift to unload a tractor trailer, a car trailer, and then to hold the pallet onto which we dropped to long block core, for my new long block. headed to VA beach tomorrow to pick up the new motor

for the Avanti?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,074  
nope it's a 7.3 powerstroke. the car is a studebaker superhawk

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,078  
Wife got the seat time Saturday taking loads back to the burn pile. Moved some partly-decayed straw bales and some old firewood that was uncovered for too long. She wanted to drive the tractor, so why not. She did let me take it back to the barn when we were done. :laughing:

DLee LS XR3135HC dump.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,079  
No pics, but just finished doing 2 1/2 hours of scraping with the 3038e on the development roads (about a mile worth). Only 3 - 4" of heavy wet snow, but with temps supposed to be in the 20's overnight, the more I moved off the less that would be hard ice in the AM. Using a 6' landscape blade with a strip of stall mat sandwiched between blade & frame. Works well as a "squeegee". Chains were still mounted on the R4's (done earlier in the season) so no issues with the steep hills even though not using front wheel assist.

Nick

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,080  
Wife got the seat time Saturday taking loads back to the burn pile. Moved some partly-decayed straw bales and some old firewood that was uncovered for too long. She wanted to drive the tractor, so why not. She did let me take it back to the barn when we were done. :laughing:

View attachment 543668

A woman in a tractor is a powerful thing.
This is where hydrostatic makes all the difference. Learning curve isn't steep
and confidence is built quickly.
She gets an attagirl. If we are still allowed to say that...;)