TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,881  
Mr. 4570, that sure is a pretty blue sky...

I miss that...not a cloud anywhere!!!

(And a good looking set of machinery...)

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,882  
Thought it was time to get the snow plow out of the woods, check it out, then put it up by the garage where I can get to it easy.

P1010370(1).JPG

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,884  
It's on a pallet.....
And you use your grapple?
Shame on you.
:) Why's that? Seems the easiest way to move stuff around on changing seasons moving day to me. And I don't have to worry about keeping awkward things balanced traveling on rough ground. The pallet is misleading. If you put forks under it and picked it up it would just fall apart. It just keeps the plow frame off the ground out of the wet dirt.

gg

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,885  
:) Why's that? Seems the easiest way to move stuff around on changing seasons moving day to me. And I don't have to worry about keeping awkward things balanced traveling on rough ground. The pallet is misleading. If you put forks under it and picked it up it would just fall apart. It just keeps the plow frame off the ground out of the wet dirt.

gg
Given our pallet obsession, it seemed wrong somehow.

I need to get my winter gear inside and ready to put on myself. Blah.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,887  
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,888  

gg
My implements are on similarly rotten pallets too.(y)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,889  
Making life easy, that's what it's all about

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #12,890  
Plows and tire chains...makes me wonder where fall went so fast?

But so far, the winter has been mild in Northern PA!!!