Took Allis For A Ride

/ Took Allis For A Ride #11  
Does Millie chase you, or do you chase Millie?

/ Took Allis For A Ride
Does Millie chase you, or do you chase Millie?
She's like all other dogs.....has to lead, LOL Then occasionally takes off into the bush chasing squirrels then flies out like lightning in front of me again. That's why her tongue is out panting in every picture. She's full of energy. LOL

/ Took Allis For A Ride #13  
Reminds me of the Allis grandpa had. My first tractor memory was riding on his lap on his Allis. He had 2 other tractors, but drove Allis most often. His youngest daughter (of 7) is named Alice. Not sure if he named her after his tractor, but it probably had some influence.

/ Took Allis For A Ride
Reminds me of the Allis grandpa had. My first tractor memory was riding on his lap on his Allis. He had 2 other tractors, but drove Allis most often. His youngest daughter (of 7) is named Alice. Not sure if he named her after his tractor, but it probably had some influence.
You never know eh, LOL

AC's were pretty good tractors. Even these little CA's pull above their weight class. And it's so simple and basic.

/ Took Allis For A Ride #15  
Millie's tongue may be longer than the combined length of the Allis' steering shafts. 🤣

/ Took Allis For A Ride
My daughter took some more pics today with her better camera. And I made some yard art with one of the old Allis rims. What you can't see is the other side where there is no rim left around the valve stem from the calcium, LOL

Attachments

• IMG-20231008-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20231008-WA0011.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 20231008_140136.jpg
    20231008_140136.jpg
    719.4 KB · Views: 49
   / Took Allis For A Ride #17  
Fall Color already? We finally dropped into the 60's at night, but it's still in the 80's during the day and I'm still mowing the grass.

/ Took Allis For A Ride #19  
Thinking back to my younger days, decades ago, I fondly remember taking Alice for a ride in the backseat of my dad's Merc. She had excellent brakes as well and smelled good too....:D