Took delivery

/ Took delivery
So far so good, tractor delivered thursday 5 inches of snow later that night darn the bad luck lol plowed drive then went to work plowing out our road about 2 miles worth. (private drive) our plow truck guy thought he had done something wrong because our road was plowed before he got here. I just explained that I was looking for something to do with my new tractor.
I really am impressed with what this machine can do and how smooth of a ride it has especially when compared to my bobcat. I would also like to thank Joe Gelder of Louis Gelder & Sons a family owned and operated business for 103 years in Benton Harbor Michigan. 103 years in business no wonder Joe knew how to size the tractor for my needs even when he could of sold me a lesser machine he suggested a machine that would best suit my needs and so far all I can say is he was right. I can not believe that I have never considered a tractor until now!! wow have I been missing the boat, so to speak. Impdaddy I regret to inform you that I have already left some abrasions on the loader paint as a log rolled up an over the bucket and left its mark on the loader not much of a scratch but enough of one to give me pause. So far so good I am one happy camper!! Just in case someone wanted Joes number 269-934-9900 well worth a call even if its just to talk tractors Joe's a good guy.

blitzen

/ Took delivery #13  
thanks !! smoother ride compared to bobcat already blazed some trails through woods knocks down pole saplings like hot knife through buddeh lol

blitzen

Congrats! That's a swell lookin' machine. The nice thing about that model is it has around 12 gpm hydraulic flow if you ever decide to put remotes on it. There are a lot of things you can do with 12 gpm. That flow also equates to a very quick and powerful loader. A grapple will make it a real woods machine, able to clear brush and make short work of moving deadfall trees. The industrial tires will give you extra float in sand, but your friend's machine with AG tires will be a far better mudder. Hold your breath the first time you go to change hydraulic fluid and filter. The hydraulic filter for that machine is over $100 and New Holland is your only source. Overall, it's a great tractor that you'll love more and more as you use it.

/ Took delivery
Thanks all for the welcomes, thought I would pop back in and update. just a little shy of 900 hours and all is well with the tractor it continues to impress me with its brawn I have been skidding logs and processing firewood also maintaining my drive and splitting wood with an old 3 point log splitter that I have revived from the dead. Jinman thanks for the info on filter. 100.00 for a filter seems kinda steep, oops! I'm starting to pucker lol. I've had no problems starting in the cold weather. Neighbor has a 2 bottom plow and a disc he is going to let me borrow to put in a couple food plots and work a garden area with. Looks like I am in for a fun summer I mean there is an awful lot of work needs done lol. Thanks again, blitzen

/ Took delivery #16  
Thanks all for the welcomes, thought I would pop back in and update. just a little shy of 900 hours and all is well with the tractor it continues to impress me with its brawn

Disregard, but still congrats on the new rig. :drink:

Last edited:
   / Took delivery #17  
He started with 865

Jim