Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #41  
Since I had to replace my CK27 after a fire, The CK3510 has the fuel tank in the rear so I decided to place both toolboxes on the loader arms. The brackets fit snug enough on the arms with rubber underneath I don't need to bolt them on. The arms are well inside the width of the machine so I don't have to worry about scraping them off on something. One holds tools, the other has chain, lifting hooks and other hardware. The hardest thing is remembering which side has tools and which has chains. :)

First picture shows the front of the box.

DSC_1876.JPG

Second one shows both boxes as they sit on the arms. The third shows a back view.

Attachments

• DSC_1883 (1).JPG
    DSC_1883 (1).JPG
    910.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 243
Last edited:
   / Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #42  
Since I had to replace my CK27 after a fire, The CK3510 has the fuel tank in the rear so I decided to place both toolboxes on the loader arms. The brackets fit snug enough on the arms with rubber underneath I don't need to bolt them on. The arms are well inside the width of the machine so I don't have to worry about scraping them off on something. One holds tools, the other has chain, lifting hooks and other hardware. The hardest thing is remembering shich side has tools and which has chains. :)

View attachment 625337

Second one shows both boxes as they sit on the arms. The third shows a back view.

Just remember ‘right tool’ for the job. And then make sure you put the chains on the driver’s side. Ha ha!

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #43  
Just remember ‘right tool’ for the job. And then make sure you put the chains on the driver’s side. Ha ha!

I put the tools on the right side and should have put them on the left as that's the side I'm using to getting on & off the tractor on. :)

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #44  
I put the tools on the right side and should have put them on the left as that's the side I'm using to getting on & off the tractor on. :)

Mike, or you can just add a step on the right side. :laughing:

I actually did that on my CK3510SE, and it's surprising how much more convenient it is if I'm up against a tree, or alongside a ditch or a deep puddle and need to get off on that side. The part's not cheap tho. I think it was a bit under $100.

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #45  
I try to avoid that side if I'm getting off or on while it's running. Always afraid I'll clumsily step on a go pedal by mistake. :)

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #46  
   / Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #47  
Here's how I mounted an ammo box on my CK2610. Plenty of room to remove the fuel cap.

IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3113.jpg

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #48  
Since I had to replace my CK27 after a fire, The CK3510 has the fuel tank in the rear so I decided to place both toolboxes on the loader arms. The brackets fit snug enough on the arms with rubber underneath I don't need to bolt them on. The arms are well inside the width of the machine so I don't have to worry about scraping them off on something. One holds tools, the other has chain, lifting hooks and other hardware. The hardest thing is remembering which side has tools and which has chains. :)

View attachment 625337

Now that's a lot of tool storage, but I'm sure you have to make sure to latch the lids before raising your FEL all the way up! I have two ammo cans mounted on the FEL towers and two more mounted on the ROPS over the fenders.

/ Tool Box Mounting options on a Kioti #49  
Now that's a lot of tool storage, but I'm sure you have to make sure to latch the lids before raising your FEL all the way up! I have two ammo cans mounted on the FEL towers and two more mounted on the ROPS over the fenders.

One box is for chain sling, shackles, hitch pins etc. The other is for tools. I use those fold over hitch pins to lock the lids down. After dumping out the chains & rigging stuff once I learned to latch the lids each time I open one. :)