Toolbox Dilemma Resolved

/ Toolbox Dilemma Resolved
Oh no Harv... I treat my new tractor just like I treat a new truck... NO EAT'N ALLOWED! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif ...drives my wife crazy.

Next project... <font color=purple>"gyroscopic auto level'n self-cool'n self-heat'n magnum cup holder"</font color=purple>... in assorted colors of course /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

FarmerBob

Thanks Derek. My Kubota dealer asked me if I'd be interested in making them to sell. My "immediate" response was... "<font color=red>HELL NO</font color=red>" /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif. Besides... the labor rate would be much too high /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

FarmerBob

/ Toolbox Dilemma Resolved #13  
<font color=blue>NO EAT'N ALLOWED!</font color=blue>

What was I thinking, Bob? Nobody wants crumbs on their 'Bota! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Can't wait to see the cup project. Maybe you could adapt a 3-pt spray rig and just go intravenous. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

Now that's a thought. I've already got the spray rig. Only one problem... my neighbor is a DEA agent 'n he might get the wrong idea 'n try to confiscate my 'bota. He's been try'n to talk me out of it for a while now and that might give him just the excuse he needs /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

FarmerBob