Toolbox/Transfer Tank Combo?

/ Toolbox/Transfer Tank Combo?
For what it is worth I dont think any are approved for gas only diesel. You probably already know.

That makes sense, but either way I plan to have diesel in it so it wouldn't have been an issue.

Kyle

/ Toolbox/Transfer Tank Combo? #12  
I have the 90 gallon RDS tank in my F-350. I have it tied to my vehicle's main fuel tank via RDS' gravity feed kit. Very useful on long trips, especially out west. When I made the decision to add the tank to my truck way back in 2006, I looked at all of them, RDS had by far the best deal and the best quality that I could see. Transfer Flow = $$$ for a lot nit-noids and nice-to-have ($1K for tank vs. ~$400 at RDS?) plus I don't like their dishonest marketing practices.

Since I now live on a farm, I need to a get a pump, filter and hose combo for it. If I start using non-taxed/dyed fuel in it, I'll have to disconnect the feed kit.

RDS has both transfer tanks and tank/tool box combo's. If you have questions, call them, they are very easy to deal with. I got my tank via one of their local dealers and shipping was free. I just had to wait for the twice monthly shipment from the factory to the store; my tank came along for the ride at no [ETA: no shipping] cost to me.

Good luck!

Last edited:
   / Toolbox/Transfer Tank Combo? #13  
For what it is worth I dont think any are approved for gas only diesel. You probably already know.

My Transfer Flow's say they are approved for gasoline. But I only use them for diesel.

/ Toolbox/Transfer Tank Combo? #14  
+1 on the RDS. That is what I have on my truck now a 90 gallon RDS. I have had probably a half dozen tanks over the years of various brands and the RDS is the best quality I have ever had. Very nicely made.