Toolcat 5610 pictures

/ Toolcat 5610 pictures #11  
Instead of a pickup it's starting to look like a VW Beatle. At a quick glance you can't tell which direction it is going. The toplink does need to be hydraulic, the wheels need to be bigger and the rear cowl needs to go. If there is no dump you might as well extended the cab and get more storage.

jmf

/ Toolcat 5610 pictures #12  
Looking at how far back the 3pt hitch arms extend, I wonder it that was done for some technical reason, or just to make the work area visible? I looks like the links extend just beyond where you can see over the engine cowl.

/ Toolcat 5610 pictures
Rolando said:
Looking at how far back the 3pt hitch arms extend, I wonder it that was done for some technical reason, or just to make the work area visible? I looks like the links extend just beyond where you can see over the engine cowl.
The lift arms are longer than my JD 3720 which has lift arms about 27-28". The 5610 is probably closer to 33-36" but I didn't specifically measure them. When looking at them they seemed similar in length to a 8N/9N ford lift arms in length and thickness. The rock shaft arms seem a little short. Maybe the longer lift arms are a result of the shorter rock shaft? Longer arms will give more range in the lift. Improved visbility maybe the biggest reason.