toothbar back ordered

/ toothbar back ordered #1  

LOUIE44

Tractor
BX22
boy am i dissappointed, went to order toothbar for my
bx22 from Markhan welding and they are out of tooths and won't get any for 2 weeks

/ toothbar back ordered #2  
I called them about 3 weeks ago and they said they wouldn't have any for a week. Called the following week and it was delivered 4 days later! They must be selling a a ton of them. This site is making them a mint................... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ toothbar back ordered #3  
I think your right. All the good press at this site is keeping them busy. I tried to put in an order about a month ago for my 7610. She said they're about 2 weeks backed up. She actually called me 2 weeks later to see if I wanted to put in the order, but I traded in the 7610 for an MX5000. I didn't have the bucket measurements when she called, so I said no.

Howard

/ toothbar back ordered #4  
I had a similar response when I called Markham a little over a year ago. I had been procrastinating on the purchase, and needed a toothbar quickly. Since Markham couldn't meet my timeframe, I called H&H Sales and they had one on its way the following day. They are both good companies.

/ toothbar back ordered
Called h&h sales
and they told me i would have to go thru one of their equipment dealers, could not order direct. did you
order yours directly from them

/ toothbar back ordered #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( told me i would have to go thru one of their equipment dealers )</font>

Before I called them directly, I had talked to all of the dealers within 150 miles who were listed as H&H retailers, and all of those said they had no idea who H&H was, and were hazy on what a toothbar was. (I was in Oregon at the time.) H&H agreed to sell directly to me, but charged full list price plus shipping. If a dealer had his act together, I might have saved a few $ and the dealer might have made some $.

/ toothbar back ordered #8  
I got the same answer from them also but had the toothbar in about 3 or 4 days sooner than they had stated. Seems that they make so many of these things that their "tooth supplier" can't keep them in teeth . They also called and let me know the day they shipped it out so I could be watching for the bar.
Massey Ferguson 48 " bucket ordered the 6 tooth bar.....

/ toothbar back ordered #9  
yep, I was told 3 weeks today. They are out of teeth. Wanted to order one for my new L5030 HST I just got last week.

Attachments

• 696028-L5030HST.jpg
    696028-L5030HST.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 153
   / toothbar back ordered #10  
Sweet Tractor!
I noticed you have the HD bucket w/ bolt on cutting edge.
Markham's toothbar will not fit over the bolt on cutting edge.
You can remove the bolt on edge and the Markham toothbar will work, but it reduces the strength of the lower lip of the bucket.
I had the same situation and bought a Woods. It cost about $200 bucks more, but it will take a lot to warp my bucket.