Top link hanger

/ Top link hanger #11  
Can you post a photo...

My hoses are mounted off to one side of the top link hanger.

lloyd

I cannot find a photo. I'll be going down to visit the tractor in a few days and will try to remember to get a shot then.

I rigged it basically because the stock hanger doesn't fit around the hydraulic topping lift I installed. It is really not a complicated solution though and literally is just a 18 inch piece of web strapping with a knot in it that runs up to ?one of the pin holes and then loops around the bottom of the topping lift cylinder. It just keeps it from dropping when I'm changing implements and doesn't have stress on it for more than a few minutes at a time. Totally a shade tree Swamp Yankee fix (our Rhode Island equivalent of Red Neck). I probably never took a photo because I didn't want anyone to see it. But, it serves its function well and the price was right (I repurposed an old sail tie if I recall correctly).

/ Top link hanger #12  
I can get the hanger to hang with a little bit of creative wiggling. The bail has to go up from below on the right side and it will just catch the last bend firmly enough. Have same issue as you with the sub frame backhoe thingamajig attached. The hydraulic lines interfere with the top link. Oh and with one of those you can't have the rear window open when you're in the saddle.
When I get my second remotes installed (oh yeah, just about any day now...) I think I'll switch to a hydraulic top link since they're awfully handy.

/ Top link hanger #13  
Same here o2batsea. I often have rear hoses hooked up like macgregor does and with a bit of wriggling the top link will fit on the hanger. The hoses are attached first and then the top link to the hanger.

/ Top link hanger #14  
If it were mine, I'd take a sawsall, cut it off cleanly and weld it to the other side.