Top n Tilt questions

/ Top n Tilt questions
Here is a link with multiple sizes:

I just installed this one on my LS, (about the same size as the CK2610):
It has an overall length of 15 1/4" in the shortest hole position.

Worked out perfectly! With the 3 holes in the bottom clevis, plenty of adjustments. A bigger one would be the SLH02, but it was too long for my tractor.
The geometry is a bit different on my tractor. My fixed link is about 15-1/4”. So I need my hydraulic side link to collapse down to ~13-1/4 and expand to 17-1/4” to get 2” in either direction.

At the same time, the 3pt lift capacity is 2000lbs. So it has to be short AND stout.

/ Top n Tilt questions
Just to close this out, because I just now installed another tnt. I went to a different kioti dealer to have one built. Picture of said assembly while adjusting hose angles. I have a .pdf that I created for the dealer with all pertinent measurements if anyone out there with a CK wants it.
B454A4FF-B5AE-4D4D-B9E9-E9D7670CC074.jpeg

/ Top n Tilt questions #13  
Just to close this out, because I just now installed another tnt. I went to a different kioti dealer to have one built. Picture of said assembly while adjusting hose angles. I have a .pdf that I created for the dealer with all pertinent measurements if anyone out there with a CK wants it.
View attachment 775213

As recommended by others on TBN, instead of a hydraulic link on one side and the OEM fixed length link on the opposite side, I replaced the OEM fixed length with the OEM adjustable link for extra tilt when it's occasionally necessary. Can't see which was used in the picture but it kinda looks like the fixed link.

/ Top n Tilt questions
As recommended by others on TBN, instead of a hydraulic link on one side and the OEM fixed length link on the opposite side, I replaced the OEM fixed length with the OEM adjustable link for extra tilt when it's occasionally necessary. Can't see which was used in the picture but it kinda looks like the fixed link.
It’s the adjustable. That was also recommended by the kioti dealer mechanic.

• Good Post
Reactions: jmc
   / Top n Tilt questions #15  
I'd love to have a copy of that pdf. Thanks!

/ Top n Tilt questions #16  
To build the side link to be able to adjust an equal amount to the left & right sides like the OEM adjustable link and maintain the OEM lift heights, you need a 3" stroke cylinder.

Attachments

• CK10 series.JPG
    CK10 series.JPG
    315.8 KB · Views: 87
   / Top n Tilt questions #17  
To build the side link to be able to adjust an equal amount to the left & right sides like the OEM adjustable link and maintain the OEM lift heights, you need a 3" stroke cylinder.
With the (3") stroke extended to the mid point...the LOA should be the same as the solid side link...IMO...!

/ Top n Tilt questions #18  
With the (3") stroke extended to the mid point...the LOA should be the same as the solid side link...IMO...!
Exactly. CK10 series links are very short. There is not a lot of adjustment even with the manual adjustable link.

/ Top n Tilt questions #19  
I'm with Brian of Fit Rite Hydraulics. He's done many for us Kioti folks, and for many other brand tractors, I'm certain.
I've had one of his custom built kits on my DK for many years.
He knows his stuff so it's right the first time.(y)