top,N,tilt

/ top,N,tilt #11  
That was easy!! Here is another.. And for you hydro guys I know the hoses need to have elbos (90's) so they are not so sharp turns.
bill

Attachments

• 5-105701-PDC_00233.JPG
    5-105701-PDC_00233.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 256
   / top,N,tilt #12  
Your setup looks really nice, Bill. What kind and where did you get your cylinders?

/ top,N,tilt #13  
Re: top,N,tilt with backhoe?

bill -

Do you have a BH for your L35? Seems like there might be
some clearance issues. I would like to put T&T and a 3PH
4690 on my B2910 (right after I win the lottery of course...).
Just wondering if they can coexist. Also...the Kubota 3PH
BH's need a heavy duty toplink and I'm wondering if a
hydraulic top link cylinder is "tough enough"...

Real nice looking setup.

Timd

/ top,N,tilt #14  

Tim,
Yes, I have the hoe for my l35. If you look closely you can see the quick connectors on the valve. I must take the 3 pt hitch off to install hoe so I made it as easy to remove as possable. Also the valve has to come off. This is only held on by two nuts. I am not 100% done with this project ......
bill

Attachments

• 5-105903-PDC_0022.JPG
    5-105903-PDC_0022.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 232
   / top,N,tilt #15  
Jinman,
The cylinders are new one is a prince the other I'm not shure. The valve is also a prince cost of valve was 199.50
I got everything from surplus center 1 800 488 3407 .
Hope this helps
bill

/ top,N,tilt #16  
Billtech, I got your private e-mail, thanks. The pictures are great. The setup looks very cleanly installed. Nice job. I need to try to set one up when I get the new tractor.

K

/ top,N,tilt
BILLTECH,
is that control valve a single lever,(joystick)?
accordionman
william l. brown

/ top,N,tilt #18  
Thanks for the info. I have lots of uses for small cylinders and the one on your tilt-link looked very interesting. I'll call the number and see what they have. Thanks again.

/ top,N,tilt #19  
Bill,
Yes! The valve is a joystick! It functions like it should...pull it forward and the toplink pulls in... push it and toplink goes out. push lever to the right it lowers the right side link and pull it to the left and side link retracts. but most inportant I have set the valve to float the side link when in the float position.
bill

/ top,N,tilt #20  

Tim,

My TnT project was on a 2910 and I also use a B4690 BH. It all works. I got myself into a bit of trouble with the placement of the control valves and interference with the BH seat, but it's avoidable if you are careful with the valve placement. Also, be sure to use quick disconnects so you can easily remove the top cylinder and stash it when the BH is attached.