Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts

/ Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts #1  

lilranch2001

Tractor
Bobcat CT 235
I was torquing bolts on my CT235 tonight, and for the life of me I cannot find where I wrote down the specs for the frame bolts, and I cannot find them in the service manual.

Does anyone happen to know what they are?

/ Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts #2  
The rear five are 120-146 ft lbs and the front four are 75-91 ft lbs

/ Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts #3  
I was torquing bolts on my CT235 tonight, and for the life of me I cannot find where I wrote down the specs for the frame bolts, and I cannot find them in the service manual.

Does anyone happen to know what they are?
The rear bolts (i.e. near loader valve area) are 120-146 ft lbs. The fronts are 75-91. I have a label maker and I've noted torques, capacities, filter numbers, etc. Works out well as I cant remember anything either.

/ Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts
Wow, you both were typing at the same time
Thanks a million!

I have a new fancy label maker at work. Supposed to hold up under water, I guess I will try that out

/ Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts #5  
Wow, you both were typing at the same time
Thanks a million!

I have a new fancy label maker at work. Supposed to hold up under water, I guess I will try that out
Amazon had a blow out deal on these label makers and I picked one up for $9 bucks. They've gone up since then to about $35. Great plastic labels in white, yellow or clear. Works great for the Bobcat... matches the paint too.
http://www.amazon.com/Brother-PT129...F8&qid=1343872306&sr=8-2&keywords=label+maker

/ Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts
Amazon had a blow out deal on these label makers and I picked one up for $9 bucks. They've gone up since then to about $35. Great plastic labels in white, yellow or clear. Works great for the Bobcat... matches the paint too.
Amazon.com: Brother PT1290 Home and Office Labeler: Office Products
'

I am sure they get ya on the label stock, like most printers, they sell them as a lost leader to get you to buy the supplies.
But sometimes ya just have to have something, I may order one myself
Thanks

/ Torque values for front end loader frame mount bolts #7  
http://www.amazon.com/Brother-PT129...F8&qid=1343872306&sr=8-2&keywords=label+maker
we got the pTouch Cube desktop version, you can then edit the labels on an android portable deveice and send to the label printer via bluetooth or on a PC and sent over USB, this way your not restricted to the handhelds library of characters/graphics and can print literally any image to the labels.