tow hauler and family mover

/ tow hauler and family mover #21  
Let's take that one step further with a 6.7, jake and 6 speed auto, 4wd. the LQ trailer provides for us and the horses. a quick pressure wash and changeover to a toy hauler. Leave that behind and I can pull most any configuration, load pallets direct. Add sideboards and haul whatever.
I like that setup, can you add side boards and a rear "tail gate" so you can haul gravel and loam?

/ tow hauler and family mover
it's no decomissioned to the status of a really expensive HD station wagon.

Ya i think thats the point. an over grown station waggon capable of towing 10K lbs and hualin the wife kids dogs and all the crap to the families for extended holiday visits.

or in other words
Whats your ultimate tow hauler and at the same time family mover.

/ tow hauler and family mover #23  
Take a capable pickup TRUCK, add a topper and it's no decomissioned to the status of a really expensive HD station wagon.

We had station wagons for several years when we were kids and they came in pretty handy.

None of the wagons we had could be transformed into anything else though. But the trucks we had with toppers on the other hand....could be easily converted from open bed to closed bed in a matter of minutes on a whim.

Speaking of station wagons that can "haul":

YouTube - Buick Roadmaster wagon LT1 burnout

:thumbsup:

/ tow hauler and family mover #24  
Speaking of station wagons that can "haul":

YouTube - Buick Roadmaster wagon LT1 burnout
You want a station wagon that can haul, it's tough to beat a Dodge Magnum SRT8 with a 425hp/420lb.ft. HEMI engine. :thumbsup:
images

/ tow hauler and family mover #25  
That Hemi wagon is awesome. Too bad it did not sell better. My sisters neighbor has 2 of them. The only 2 I have ever seen. One is his daily driver and the other is his toy putting about 650HP down to the pavement.

Both are PIMPED out and are sharp looking. He mush have 26" wheels on the daily driver one.

Chris

/ tow hauler and family mover #26  
That Hemi wagon is awesome. Too bad it did not sell better.
It is unfortunate that most Americans would rather get a huge SUV instead of a wagon. I don't think any manufacturer makes a full-size wagon anymore. It seems the cross-overs have taken over. I wanted the misses to get a Magnum but she liked the Pacifica instead.

/ tow hauler and family mover
bmw 540i T 4.4L V8 6spd.

touring37.jpg

but none of these pulls this

DSC04366%20%28Large%29.jpg

/ tow hauler and family mover #28  
I like that setup, can you add side boards and a rear "tail gate" so you can haul gravel and loam?

Yes, you could. The bed has stake pockets, rub rails and tiedown points.