Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor

/ Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor #11  
Ah, so...........

/ Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor
It can get quite complicated figuring out our increasingly global economy......

/ Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor #13  
Sounds like your dealer treated you right. Nice to know that your dealer and New Holland didn't keep you hanging on or until we read about another tractor horror story here at the TBN site.

I have never heard of Spears, are they a large dealer? Being from the same area as you I am very curious. Could you be so kind as to send me a PM with their address and phone number for future reference? I tried to do a Google search on the name and struck out.

/ Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor #14  
if you liked the older fords check out farmtrack, you will be suprised. i was going to buy one but the new holland dealer where they were at was a joke.

/ Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have never heard of Spears, are they a large dealer? Being from the same area as you I am very curious. Could you be so kind as to send me a PM with their address and phone number for future reference?)</font>

PM sent.

/ Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor #16  
stories like this make me glad i bought a NH. the dealer i have is similiar to yours. great guys to work with. glad things worked out for you. (and HST does rule)

/ Tractor Broke + Great Dealer = New Tractor #17  
They are a good dealer. Started off as a Chrysler Dealer - bought two vehicles from them. Sometime in the late 90's they added Kioti - They went on to sell the Chrysler line and added NH and some other equipment lines. I bought my Kioti there as it was the best price I could fine in the area for it. Haven't been there for a while /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, though.

Kurt