Tractor Cab built from PVC

/ Tractor Cab built from PVC #41  
I salvaged some 1 1/4 square tubing from some display racks a small company was throwing out,perfect for a light metal frame structure for building a cab for my greymarket 4x4,I bought a cheap canopy type cabin for an ATV,but it would not fit so I returned it,I need to custom fit/ build a frame, for this odd built tractor, last year I bought a small heator core that has a small computer type fan/blower that was on sale for some heat inside the cab ,I have lots of time and the whole summer to work on it, probely a lot of trial and error,plus some ideas from you guys,I'll use heavier stock for the door frames,I'll get a chance to use up all the gathered steel I've collected through out the years and clean up my shed and basement at the same time......:D.....Ampa

/ Tractor Cab built from PVC #42  
Almost time to replace the sheeting with screen to keep the bee's out.

/ Tractor Cab built from PVC
Pole climber,

You are the one who inspired me. You made it all happen dude! :)

/ Tractor Cab built from PVC #44  
I did not get a chance to even get started on building a cab for my grey market Bolens tractor, as we decided to move May 1st. into a townhouse/with a garage ,I think now I will just leave it as is cause the garage has a very low ceiling and it would be a hassel taking a cab off and on, I have very little grass to cut here and will sell my finish mower,keep my rear grader blade as is for snow removal,I may even install another blade on the front,a standalone snowblower would be a cheaper route to go,but neighbors are very close and the chance of damaging someones car/truck would be a great concern,I know this has nothing to do with the main topic of building a cab using PVC,but to the fellow who emailed me,I'm returning a reply,I get alot of ideas from Tractor Net and will continue reading,sorry for hyjacking this topic.....take care Ampa:thumbsup:

/ Tractor Cab built from PVC #45  
I used hardwood , painted black , then mounted 30 x 32 inch plexi glass front and back . Only required two quarter inch holes in ROPS and two in the vertical brace for FEL.
I have used already for one winter without side panels , might make some out of clear vinyl , but most of the time winter wind blows west to east so I work west to east and stay out of direct wind.
I added a 12 volt light to front upright and used existing 12 volt plug under seat.
jake

Attachments

• DSCN0656.jpg
    DSCN0656.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 900
  • DSCN0657.JPG
    DSCN0657.JPG
    946 KB · Views: 659
  • MDGC1643.JPG
    MDGC1643.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 498
  • DSCN0697.JPG