Tractor Closet!

/ Tractor Closet! #12  

Attachments

• tractor_dressup_tool.jpg
    tractor_dressup_tool.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 656
   / Tractor Closet! #13  
....Kodak easy share Z712 15?
= not too easy to use. I can deal with any camera BUT Kodak "easy share" ones :ashamed:

Is there a USB port from the camera that you can connect the whole camera to a computer....A photo of the camera would help a bunch!!!! :D:laughing::confused2:

/ Tractor Closet! #14  
teg, those were my thoughts exactly!

/ Tractor Closet! #15  
Don't let the lack of response get to you. The Collective can be unpredictable since we are all different.

I didn't get much response to my tool box posting either even though I was rather pleased with myself for mounting a large toolbox in what looks to be thin air.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/199286-b21-toolbox.html

I've since replaced the box with a metal one which is a lot sturdier.

-Trout

/ Tractor Closet!
Don't let the lack of response get to you. The Collective can be unpredictable since we are all different.

I didn't get much response to my tool box posting either even though I was rather pleased with myself for mounting a large toolbox in what looks to be thin air.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/199286-b21-toolbox.html

I've since replaced the box with a metal one which is a lot sturdier.

-Trout

Oh no, it wasn't getting to me at all. I was just a bit stunned was all. Nice job on your box and excellent milling and documentation. My roll bar actually has a crossmember at that point which in your case would have made mounting a box a snap! I love these sort of solutions though, and wish I had your shop!:D

/ Tractor Closet!
= not too easy to use. I can deal with any camera BUT Kodak "easy share" ones :ashamed:

Is there a USB port from the camera that you can connect the whole camera to a computer....A photo of the camera would help a bunch!!!! :D:laughing::confused2:

It does, just no cable right now. Bagh! I have another camera but the batteries are dead. We'll carve out some pictures soon for you all. :)

/ Tractor Closet!
sorry If I am not as excited as some of you but evey tractor we have ever had has had a tool box of some type on it, some bolted and the Deere's have a mount with a tool bot that lifts off and yet has a lock on it to lock it on the mount, and we have had tractors for close to 100 years on this farm, part number AT22070
Cab accessories for John Deere tractors

We're not talking about a little tool box, we're talking about a "Tractor Closet" system! My "tractor Closet" has a tool storage area, a chainsaw storage area, a shelf for stacking and hanging buckets for additional weather tight storage which holds extra clothes, choker cables chains, clevis and other stuff, and setting a stereo on for music, an ice cooler for beer etc. Right now I'm contemplating adding to the "Tractor Closet" system, a glove box for sticking my cell phone, wallet, couple candy bars, the mail, when I go out to get it with the tractor, finger nail clippers and so on.:laughing:

/ Tractor Closet! #19  
Troutsqueezer, you and Armygrunt have the 2 best taglines.

/ Tractor Closet! #20  
Sounds like your Kodack came with the same instruction book that mine did!!!!!
I have the same chain saw holster on the same side (JD4300) but I also added a vertical one to the other side (on the outside of the bracket). It seems that I grab the saw before dismounting (right side, great) but want to replace the saw from the ground and I always seem to be parked right beside a tree so I can't get to the holster.. :(