Tractor Comparsions Info/Help

/ Tractor Comparsions Info/Help #1  

EdupstateNY

Tractor
Kubota L2650, Ford NAA, AC 5040, Case 310G
I am looking for information or a data source. The Kubota.com site has a link to "prior models" that provides excellent information, model nubmers, years mfg, HP, etc on their tractors. Does anyone know of a similar data source for information on John Deere and Ford/New Holland tractors. Their websites offer no information and the old tractordata.com site is no longer available. I find this information very useful when comparing tractors. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Tractor Comparsions Info/Help #3  
TSC has some books with stats for various models and the years they were produced, etc. I believe they are pretty cheap... less than 10 bucks.

/ Tractor Comparsions Info/Help #4  
The Used Tractor Price Guide is about the best source I know of. I think it's about $15 off Amazon. The book covers just about every tractor made from the 1930's on including estimated prices depending on condition.

/ Tractor Comparsions Info/Help #5  
machinery link dot com (all one word) look under tools and resources, there are some nice tech tidbits about every tractor I have tried to find...at least gives you engine, tranny, weight, info.