Tractor delivered!

/ Tractor delivered! #11  
wkoukios said:
My pictures are to large a file. I will have to learn how to resize and I will post. Thanks for 3rd scv info. I will contact dealer and ask why it was installed wrong.

Bill, I wouldn't say your 3rd scv was installed wrong (unless you asked for the additional QCs). Your dealer's installation was the least expensive way of getting a 3rd function up to the bucket. For a 'few' $$ more you can add the extra QCs and bracket and make it a more permanent addition to your tractor.

As far as your photo file sizing. What type computer/operating sys are you using? There are several ways of resizing pics and you may have the capability already within your programs and not realize it. You can PM me if you'd like and I can help you through it. Also, many of us try to take our photos small enough so we don't have to resize (if fact, many use their cell phones, since they probably have them with them while out and about).

/ Tractor delivered!
OK, Here are some pics of what my son calls the awesome tractor. I resized them so I hope this works. I promised the wife that the first job for the tractor would be to pull out a tree she wanted removed, the FEL plucked it out like a weed! 1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

/ Tractor delivered! #13  
do you have a clam shell bucket? i thought i saw it but wasnt too sure. great looking tractor though!

/ Tractor delivered! #14  
Great looking tractor (and family). It's way too clean though.