Buying Advice Tractor for Front Snowblower: John Deere X748 or Kubota BX2360 for $3K Less?

/ Tractor for Front Snowblower: John Deere X748 or Kubota BX2360 for $3K Less? #11  
I think LBrown like the Kubotas better.:laughing:

/ Tractor for Front Snowblower: John Deere X748 or Kubota BX2360 for $3K Less?
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to reply.

Your comments are very, very helpful and I really appreciate it.

Looks like this is a pretty easy decision and those are the kind that I like!

Thanks again!

/ Tractor for Front Snowblower: John Deere X748 or Kubota BX2360 for $3K Less? #13  
I cant compare the Deere but I do have a BX24 (same tractor but with the BH and FEL) and I run a front mount blower (no cab) on a 250' paved driveway with a 8% grade. Our snow here ranges from heavey and wet almost slushy to dry and powdery and the front blower handles it all FLAWLESSLY. Throws the snow pretty far (even the wet stuff). I also use mine for mowing and it does a real nice job there too.

/ Tractor for Front Snowblower: John Deere X748 or Kubota BX2360 for $3K Less?
Thanks Keyman - your driveway sounds very similar to mine.

Do you need chains to get up it when snowblowing?

I cant compare the Deere but I do have a BX24 (same tractor but with the BH and FEL) and I run a front mount blower (no cab) on a 250' paved driveway with a 8% grade. Our snow here ranges from heavey and wet almost slushy to dry and powdery and the front blower handles it all FLAWLESSLY. Throws the snow pretty far (even the wet stuff). I also use mine for mowing and it does a real nice job there too.