Buying Advice Tractor For Hilly Terrain with Video of Terrain

/ Tractor For Hilly Terrain with Video of Terrain
I can't find any information about where to purchase a Mitsubishi bulldozer. Besides the Chinese made bulldozers, there are not really any inexpensive bulldozers out there. I'm assuming that a Trak King bulldozer is a Chinese made one.

It seems my only option is a compact track loader. They're easy to use. Too bad they cost so much and have a high maintenance cost.

/ Tractor For Hilly Terrain with Video of Terrain #23  
Unless you are loaded, or you are looking to turn this into a business, I would buy used. Tons on craigslist, and over in Sac you are going to find some major "wholesalers" of used dozers. We drive by these guys every trip up or down and I drool...

Used Heavy Equipment for Sale | Heavy Equipment Auctions | Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers

And on your side of the coast you are going to find local as well. I don't think new is worth the purchase on a dozer. Honestly I would look at renting at 1st anyway, getting an idea of what does and does not work for you. Best thing we did (we have severe slopes). We rented a nice Kubota, loved the tractor but I would have never been able to make this property what it is without the PT. But still, this summer we will rent a dozer and a trackhoe as there is no way I can do a few of the projects on my list.

Carl

/ Tractor For Hilly Terrain with Video of Terrain #24  
Yep, I'd check out RB auctions first if I were in the market for equipment to use on hills. They had a ton of stuff at the Dunnigan location last week when I passed by on I5.