Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart
Technically, the word I intended, by itself, is not any kind of expletive - but I recognize what association most people would identify with the word, and recognize that I am a guest here and need to follow rules of the forum. Actually, I would think that the only way to be fair and avoid all kinds of judgment calls and debates about what should or should not be permitted is probably to be very firm about anything questionable.

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #15  
Hey, how about this. I think I was one of the first censored posts. They just installed the moderators and I made a comical comment about Jane Fonda followed by you know $#%^# type stuff. It was meant to be funny but the %$^%& meant implied profanity. That was understandable and I learned quickly that I could not use it, it was just so hard not to use it when talking about Jane. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Rat....

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #16  
Gentlemen,

Please be a little more patient and not so quick to judge or take moderation personally. There are only a few of us here that do the moderating. We all have full-time jobs, families, second jobs, and lives to live. It may be awhile before we get to posts. If you see a problem please contact one of us. We certainly do not treat any person any different than another. Thanks for your cooperation guys.

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #17  
I don't know. I kinda like the lack of profanity on the board - spelt out or otherwise. I also frequent another web forum for car owners. While it also has moderators, it's amazing what they will let slide - even though the "bylaws" strictly forbid it. By comparison, this board is rather prudish! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #18  
I don't think this should become a "lockerroom" but #$%# are common in just about EVERY kids comic, cartoon etc. Don't you remember the Bugs Bunny characters muttering "sasafrassin, frick-a- frackin" right after the ygot clobbered? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think we could all survive a poster expressing his or her opinion such as " this #%&* 20,000 dollar tractor just broke for the 20th time! It and probably expresses the TRUE feelings of the owner better than "golly, this tractor stinks" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bottomline, I want to know what someone is thinking as long as it is within reason.