Tractor Info Lost?

/ Tractor Info Lost? #1  

downsizingnow48

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B21
The new TBN format does not show tractor info in the poster ID box. I feel this is a real loss. It helped to relate to other TBN folk. And helped establish TBN's identity too. Is there some technical reason, or management purpose, for the disappearance?

/ Tractor Info Lost? #2  
I heartily agree... hopefully it will be reinstated once the final look of the new revamp is completed.

/ Tractor Info Lost? #3  
The new TBN format does not show tractor info in the poster ID box. I feel this is a real loss. It helped to relate to other TBN folk. And helped establish TBN's identity too. Is there some technical reason, or management purpose, for the disappearance?

Hmmm.... I see it there as always. Kubota B21, right? Or was there more info before?

/ Tractor Info Lost? #6  
I tested it and still see the tractor info. BTW, I'm using Chrome if that makes any difference.
Do you see it on all the threads? Here is how your info looks on this thread (when using the new skin):
notractors.JPG

Aaron Z

/ Tractor Info Lost? #7  
Do you see it on all the threads? Here is how your info looks on this thread (when using the new skin):

Aaron Z

Yes. Here is what I see using the new format: (Windows 8, Chrome browser)
test.jpg

/ Tractor Info Lost? #8  
Thats the old format. Only some of the sections of the forum (like the news and feedback section) use the new format.
The new format has a box around each piece of info (such as Join Date, Location, etc).

Aaron Z

/ Tractor Info Lost? #9  
Yeah we'll include it when we make our next round of changes to the new design.