Tractor pictures

/ Tractor pictures #301  
Very nice! Is it set up so each engine drives one rear tire? Looks like hooking up pto implements might be difficult. Awesome tractor!

/ Tractor pictures #302  
Very nice! Is it set up so each engine drives one rear tire? Looks like hooking up pto implements might be difficult. Awesome tractor!

I really don't know how he set it up other than to know that each engine runs, I assume one does each wheel. As far as the PTO I really don't think there is much of a chance of this tractor ever being used on a farm again more of a novelty tractor! But he did a really nice job there is now doubt there!

/ Tractor pictures #303  
1972 820, 2012 3320.

photo_zpsb8e00852.jpg

/ Tractor pictures #304  
I'm curious about something else. If anyone knows how to work something like "PhotoShop" or its derivatives and if it can be done, I'd like to see how this tractor would look with its entire front painted red with no grey for instrument panel and no black for the head light area. If it looks good, I'm gonna do it.
If you double click the picture , it should enlarge.

Attachments

• P1013434.jpg
    P1013434.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
   / Tractor pictures #306  
I'm curious about something else. If anyone knows how to work something like "PhotoShop" or its derivatives and if it can be done, I'd like to see how this tractor would look with its entire front painted red with no grey for instrument panel and no black for the head light area. If it looks good, I'm gonna do it.
If you double click the picture , it should enlarge.
Didn't get a good color match, but it will give you an idea of what it would look like. I used Paint.Net.

Before and after.
P1013434c.jpg P1013434c1.jpg

/ Tractor pictures #307  
Here you go. It's not mine, and I don't even get to play with it, but I still thought it was cool enough to take a pic. I don't even know what kind of tractor it is under the armor, and didn't get a chance to ask the operator.

IMG_0019.jpg

/ Tractor pictures #308  
Chained up and ready. Snowing like mad here in Md finally.

Attachments

• image-773240425.jpg
    image-773240425.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 99
   / Tractor pictures #309  
Didn't get a good color match, but it will give you an idea of what it would look like. I used Paint.Net.

Before and after.
View attachment 356138 View attachment 356139

Hey thanks Xfax. Don't know if I do like it after all. I like the continuity but maybe it needs a paint breakup. I thought the black grille area just looked dumb black.