Tractor pictures

/ Tractor pictures #31  
100_4593.jpgOops, sorry here is the other.

/ Tractor pictures #32  
Ductape,
I looked at the tractors when we were done pulling. I rember the duetz display but did not see the front 3pt. When I bought my first kubota I tried out a farmtrac tractor from that dealer. The pull behind snow blower was interesting though.
Rob

/ Tractor pictures #33  
I did browse through all the tractor displays. My 4 year old sat on almost all of them. (and for some reason checked the fuel tank on each one too):rolleyes: I was really disappointed the tractor pull was not listed in the schedule for the afternoon or I would have made a point to see it. We stumbled onto it by accident and only saw the last two pullers of the day. Looks like fun.

Matt.

/ Tractor pictures
Well here is the 3720 next to the L2900. Oh, and a picture of the Boomer 8ns that i got to see this morning.

Attachments

• scan0012.jpg
    scan0012.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 459
  • scan0010.jpg
    scan0010.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 582
   / Tractor pictures #36  
The ROPS is chromed. I think you can even get other chromed parts. The Boomer 8N has to be the nicest looking tractor out there. I would almost hate to get it dirty! There is no restoration, they are a completely new product. :cool:

/ Tractor pictures #38  
JayC & LBrown59,
Thanks. I had no idea these new tractors were out there. Kind of like chevy bringing back the new Camero recently or Ford bringing back the T-bird a few years back. This 8N looks nice but that taller look and the modern tires is what had me asking the questions.

MissouriThunder

/ Tractor pictures
These are so nice that I would park it in the garage and bring it to the agg shows.