Tractor pricing

/ Tractor pricing #1  

NewToy

Veteran Member
Tractor
'05 Farmtrac 270DTC
Just wondering how the sinking dollar is impacting you tractor dealers? The dollar going down almost daily has to be hurting you guys on parts, etc. I suppose the MSRP on the tractors will be doing nothing but going up and up.

John

/ Tractor pricing #2  
I just ordered a mid size ag tractor, Case-IH Maxuum 125 with FEL on 3/31/08. Made in England. On 4/1/08 the surcharge price went up 3%. Tractor and FEL was about $68,000. Saved 2K by ordering one day earlier with 0% 48 month financing. Weak dollar? Increasing shipping costs?
Dealer said Rhino just added about $400 to price of a bat wing mower with another surcharge.

/ Tractor pricing
radman1 said:
I just ordered a mid size ag tractor, Case-IH Maxuum 125 with FEL on 3/31/08. Made in England. On 4/1/08 the surcharge price went up 3%. Tractor and FEL was about $68,000. Saved 2K by ordering one day earlier with 0% 48 month financing. Weak dollar? Increasing shipping costs?
Dealer said Rhino just added about $400 to price of a bat wing mower with another surcharge.
I suppose these "surcharges" will be more and more a factor. Good for you saving the 2K by pulling the trigger a little early. Weak $$, shipping are very real expenses that we as consumers will have to pay. Take the 2K and invest it wisely, Vegas maybe? :)

John