Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota.

/ Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota. #1  

PWM3rd

Tractor
Kubota L3800 HST
Looking for owners and opinions on the tractors that made the "final" list for my new tractor purchase (tractor/FEL)...Kioti CK 35, Yanmar EX3200 or Kubota B3200 HST? I'm comfortable at this time with all 3 dealers and service they offer. Pricing on all three are similar. Uses will be general clean up of long gravel driveway, bush cutting of pasture (areas horses don't keep down), barn clean up, ditches and area around a pond. Basically keeping vegetation controlled on property. I have a zero turn for grass around residence. Thanks. :confused:

/ Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota. #2  
I have had a B3030 for 6 years and 650hrs.i use it hard and it has never failed me. I broke the cast where the three point hitch bolts in pulling stumps but consider that abuse on my part. I still haven't fixed that (3000) but the tractor still works great. Amazingly tough.

/ Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota.
I have had a B3030 for 6 years and 650hrs.i use it hard and it has never failed me. I broke the cast where the three point hitch bolts in pulling stumps but consider that abuse on my part. I still haven't fixed that (3000) but the tractor still works great. Amazingly tough.

Thanks for the input!

/ Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota. #4  
Looking for owners and opinions on the tractors that made the "final" list for my new tractor purchase (tractor/FEL)...Kioti CK 35, Yanmar EX3200 or Kubota B3200 HST? I'm comfortable at this time with all 3 dealers and service they offer. Pricing on all three are similar. Uses will be general clean up of long gravel driveway, bush cutting of pasture (areas horses don't keep down), barn clean up, ditches and area around a pond. Basically keeping vegetation controlled on property. I have a zero turn for grass around residence. Thanks. :confused:

Give some consideration to the DK40 vs the CK35. Price difference is couple grand, but the 40 can almost "pick up" the 35!

/ Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota. #5  
Give some consideration to the DK40 vs the CK35. Price difference is couple grand, but the 40 can almost "pick up" the 35!
I agree that the Lord series is beefier then the B series for not much more but when I looked at mowing grass and tire types I decided the lighter tractor suited me better. I recommend thinking about how you will used the tractor before buying one regardless of the prices.

/ Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota. #6  

Yup, exactly what I did a couple months ago. No regrets whatsoever.

/ Tractor Purchase of Kioti, Yanmar or Kubota. #7  
mowing and pto attachments job 1: lighter tractor with most HP. Ground engagement/loader job 1: heaviest with the best hydraulic specs. - flow, lift. If dealer, price, and everything else about equal this would make my decision for me.