Tractor purchase?

/ Tractor purchase? #1  

Fram

I am looking into buying a DK35SE with loader KL351 and backhoe KB2385 $24400. This will be my first purchase of a Tractor , is the price good ? How will the Kioti compare with other makes (the big 3 )? .Please be honest I only want to buy it once

/ Tractor purchase? #2  
Hi Fram,I sold kubota and new holland and I am now selling Kioti.Pound for pound you can't beat the kioti.Better warr. more options and heavier than the others.It sound like a decent deal with the older style backhoe.Is the tractor a gear or a hydro?Are you getting the tires filled?I know the dk-35 is a popular tractor up here.

/ Tractor purchase?
Thankyou I sent you a pm

thanks for the info

/ Tractor purchase? #4  
kiotikid, where are you selling Kioti's?

I've owned Kubota, Case and John Deere. I agree, pound for pound the Kioti as good as any machine I've owned. The dealer support is very good, I've dealt with Wallace for parts and info and it's been great.

I am very very pleased with my Kioti, my plans are for my daughter who is 5 to inherit my machines.

Good luck,
Joel

/ Tractor purchase? #5  
1100 hours on my DK 35. Very pleased with it.
Its been a very solid, reliable machine.

/ Tractor purchase? #6  
I looked hard at the DK35se/KL351 and then bought the DK40se/KL401. Not too much extra money and the main difference is the loader which is really a lot more powerful. The 35 also has smaller tires but the horsepower difference is not that great. No doubt the 35 is excellent as it shares almost everything except engine, loader and axles with the 40 and 45 but for some reason Kioti doesn't allow the KL401 loader on the 35. I just bring it up as there is not a very big price difference between the 35/351 and the 40/401 so you might want to take a look.

The Kioti backhoe is excellent by reputation. Is it the 2385 or 2485? I'd go for the 2485 if it exists (too lazy to check but the 2365 was replaced by the 2465 last year so maybe the same is true of the bigger hoe). I ended up getting a Woods because I wanted the thumb and because I liked the variable speed control for swinging the hoe side to side.

/ Tractor purchase?
Thanks for the info

/ Tractor purchase? #8  
JoelD,We are a kioti dealer in north reading,holbrook and shrewsbury ma.We have had bobcat for over 25 years or so.I came on this winter to develop the kioti line.My previous experience has been with kubota for the last 10+ years.I have found the kioti to be beefy tractor.If more people did the research rather than go with the names they know or heard there would be a lot more kiotis out there.I find 50% of the customers I talk with have looked at this site.If they haven't I recommend it.If I can be of any help to customers in my area let me know.And to all you guys....and gals at tbn thanks for all the info and keep up the great work. Kiotikid

/ Tractor purchase? #9  
kiotikid said:
JoelD,We are a kioti dealer in north reading,holbrook and shrewsbury ma.....Kiotikid

I was poking around your North Reading site last fall after seeing the Bobcat/Kioti display at the Topsfield Fair. There was was no Kioti salesman there at time but your parts guys were great and even gave me a Kioti hat when they learned I had a DK. Nice to have a reputable and orange Kioti dealer in the Boston area. Of course now I want a ToolCat to go with my Kioti but that will have to wait for the lottery strategy to come to fruition.

/ Tractor purchase? #10  
Yup, know where you are, I grew up in Reading, driven by your bobcat place a million times on my way from rt 28 to 93.

I've gotten parts from you guys and all went well.

I drive by every day from Windham NH to Boston going to work, hours don't permit me to stop in too often, you guys should consider Saturday hours.

I'll definitely be stopping in, a hat is a great lure (I know there are no guarantees, but you'll know who I am, I'll be the hatless guy pouting in the corner).

The more Kiotis sold the better. Good luck with the product line, feel free to use me as a reference regarding the quality of the equipment, glad to speak to any potential customer.

Joel