Tractor recommendations for hobby farm

/ Tractor recommendations for hobby farm #31  
The OP mentioned NH, and they make something exactly like what she's looking for. The workmaster 35 and 40. 40HP tractor, basic, in gear or HST, easily able to handle a 5 or 6ft brushhog and loader, few electronics, not expensive. It sounds like she's had an older lemon tractor, so why would she want another older tractor, I wouldn't. NH has the reputation of one of the biggest tractor makers in the US, one of the few that makes the 300HP+ field tractors and combines. 40HP is just on the bottom of baler range, but can do it. I'd suggest if you ever start baling to get an older 50 or 60HP tractor to pull the baler, not expensive and will handle it better. That's down the road. Don't know why loaded tires were brought up, you haven't got a tractor to consider yet. Once you get there, then you can talk about that.

/ Tractor recommendations for hobby farm #32  
Beet juice is water soluble- clean it up with water. Doesn't pollute, no chemicals.
Antifreeze is a toxic chemical that pollutes. Bad for whaterever it gets into. Kills animals.
CaCl is salt/-brine. Promotes rust, - Living in the north, I hate CaCl. They dump it on the roads for ice and it rots out your vehicles - body panels, frames, brake lines, brakes, you name it.