tractor shakes vigorously when 3pt hitch is used

/ tractor shakes vigorously when 3pt hitch is used #1  

rickv3

Tractor
1983 1710 ford compact 4x4 diesel
Hi guys need help, have a 1710 ford compact tractor 1983, when I use the 3pt hitch for implement in the raise position the tractor shakes vigorously, when the implement is raised and I close the flow control valve the implement stays up and does not shake, I have removed the control valve assembly, the combination system relief and diverter valve manifold checked for any signs of wear or damaged and also replaced all the o rings any suggestions i'm out of ideas, any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

rickv3

/ tractor shakes vigorously when 3pt hitch is used #2  
Could the control lever be out of adjustment so that it is trying to raise the 3pt higher than it can go? What happens if you drop the 3pt just a little bit? Does it still shake?

/ tractor shakes vigorously when 3pt hitch is used
It doesn't matter the lever can be only half way or just of the ground still shakes

/ tractor shakes vigorously when 3pt hitch is used #4  
Have you checked your oil level? If oil is ok loosen your filler cap and raise and lower a few times to see if you have air in the system

/ tractor shakes vigorously when 3pt hitch is used #5  
I had a Ford 1700 4WD for 25 years and occasionally it would do that. Its like a high speed cycling episode or stutter. The 3-point arms just sit there and jump up/down very rapidly. Trying to remember how I corrected the condition. As I remember, it had nothing to do with hydraulic oil level. It was a combination of air in the system and the adjustment of the implement up/down speed knob. The knob is located directly below the front of the seat.

Turn the implement up/down control knob wide open - for max speed up/down - and cycle the 3-point arms multiple times. As I remember, in my case, this would cure the shakes. It helps to have an implement attached to the 3-point to maximize the up/down cycle time. Good luck

Oosik

/ tractor shakes vigorously when 3pt hitch is used
Thank will try this afternoon