Comparison Tractor suggestions .....

/ Tractor suggestions ..... #11  
yep.. nothing is free.... price is all figured in.. etc.... also tells ya if you don't 'buy' a loader.. you likely aren't getting as good of a bottom line deal either...

/ Tractor suggestions .....
True, but out of 2/3 other dealers, the best I had was $22,600! The quote today has the cheapest guy by about $2,000.00

/ Tractor suggestions ..... #13  
Free FEL?? Got to doubt that just like Zero percent interest. They may be cutting the price of the tractor way down because things aren't selling well in a recession but the cost of the loader and the financing are in there. Be sure of it Just like Prego sauce "It's in there" :)

Well, if it isn't free, it sure is close enough for me. Around here when one prices out a Kioti, Mahindra, and Kubota all with the same HP and features, the Kioti is by far the least expensive...by about the cost of a front end loader. So yeah, around here anyways, it is indeed free (or one could choose 0%...but that would be a very bad choice!).

/ Tractor suggestions ..... #14  
Well, if it isn't free, it sure is close enough for me. Around here when one prices out a Kioti, Mahindra, and Kubota all with the same HP and features, the Kioti is by far the least expensive...by about the cost of a front end loader. So yeah, around here anyways, it is indeed free (or one could choose 0%...but that would be a very bad choice!).

A bad choice? do you know something about interest rates over the next five years that nobody else does. I don't think interest will go negative so 0%is about as good as it gets and if inflation soars to 10 to 15% during the next five years ( which is a 3 to 5 bet) a buyer today will be paying off the last two or three years of the loan with dollars worth a lot less then they are now.
If you wanted to buy a thirty thousand dollar tractor today and had the cash do you suppose if you walked into the dealers office and laid 25 thousand on the desk and told him he could take it or leave it do you think his hand wouldn't reach out like a snapping turtle under a duckling?

/ Tractor suggestions ..... #15  
I really don't want to get this thread hijacked, but come on....

A bad choice? do you know something about interest rates over the next five years that nobody else does. I don't think interest will go negative so 0%is about as good as it gets and if inflation soars to 10 to 15% during the next five years ( which is a 3 to 5 bet) a buyer today will be paying off the last two or three years of the loan with dollars worth a lot less then they are now.

I know that if you take 0% you will be paying +/-$4000 more for the same tractor. Do the math and let me know what kind of loan that turns out to be.
I guarantee you can find a better financing solution than whatever number you come up with. So I stand by my statement.

If you wanted to buy a thirty thousand dollar tractor today and had the cash do you suppose if you walked into the dealers office and laid 25 thousand on the desk and told him he could take it or leave it do you think his hand wouldn't reach out like a snapping turtle under a duckling?

Only if he tried overcharging you $5000. Dealers around here are giving their "best pricing" up front. Trying to get them to come down another 17% will give you nothing but a polite lead to the door. Sure there is room to haggle, but nowhere near 17%.

/ Tractor suggestions ..... #16  
I really don't want to get this thread hijacked, but come on....

I know that if you take 0% you will be paying +/-$4000 more for the same tractor. Do the math and let me know what kind of loan that turns out to be.
I guarantee you can find a better financing solution than whatever number you come up with. So I stand by my statement.

Only if he tried overcharging you $5000. Dealers around here are giving their "best pricing" up front. Trying to get them to come down another 17% will give you nothing but a polite lead to the door. Sure there is room to haggle, but nowhere near 17%.
It looks to me like your first point disagrees with your second point so you have proved my point give or take a thousand dollars. :)

/ Tractor suggestions ..... #17  
A DK45HST with loader for under $21K is a good price. If it meets your needs, go for it.