Buying Advice Tractor VT60

/ Tractor VT60 #11  
Hi M
look at the post above mate, would i say they are a good tractor, definitely yes

Hi.! Folks,
I saw the advert for Victory tractors back in November after looking round for a while. My choice was the VT40.
The deciding point was that on the photos the overall build was extremely sophisticated, if a bit rugged and the price was outstanding in comparison to others. Surprisingly, it has air brakes. A new one for me.
I purchased it and received delivery O.K. It is definitely built like a soviet tank. It had a couple of leaks. the main one is the thread connection of the glass sight bowl into the plastic diesel tank, which I'm in the process of draining to repair.
The main problem is that, despite original promises from the agents in Melbourne and repeated requests from myself, no operating or maintenance manual has been supplied with the machine.
I've tried to source the manufacturers TS of Qingdao to obtain one but no success so far. If anyone out there can help it would be appreciated.
If Markus received a manual with his tractor, perhaps he can help.
RDJP.

/ Tractor VT60
Hey M
Mate I received a booklet with the tractor but to call it a manual, well I don't think so, it doesn't really give to much information, this is a fail on the company not to have a comprehensive user manual like other machinery manufacturers.
The VT60 is performing great, I have been doing quite a bit of FEL work and it it hasn't let me down in anyway :)
Have you noticed that the VT60 is now $3000.00 more expensive than it was it was in November, obviously sales are going well lol.

/ Tractor VT60 #13  
Hey M
Mate I received a booklet with the tractor but to call it a manual, well I don't think so, it doesn't really give to much information, this is a fail on the company not to have a comprehensive user manual like other machinery manufacturers.
The VT60 is performing great, I have been doing quite a bit of FEL work and it it hasn't let me down in anyway :)
Have you noticed that the VT60 is now $3000.00 more expensive than it was it was in November, obviously sales are going well lol.

Hi Markus, its been a while since you posted. Hows the Victory Tractor going

/ Tractor VT60 #14  
Hi Markus...not sure if your still got your vt60 tractor but I'm looking to buy a second hand one 2014 model 63hrs... are you still happy with yours. Any further feed back

Regards
Jamie

/ Tractor VT60 #15  
Hey M
Hi Markus,

I am interested in a VT65 Victory tractor. I understand this is an old post, but I hope you don't mind providing some further review for the VT60's performing over these years? Has it been reliable or has it been needing regular repairs? Any tips and tricks in operating this machine? Is it easy to find parts for it? Or does it use standard (if there's such a thing) parts that you could find easily?

I am wanting it for a hobby farm in rural Victoria so will be far away from Dandenong, and am a bit worry if it breaks down and local tractor mechanics can't find parts for it.

Currently VT65 with slasher and 4 in 1 bucket at $30900, would you mind letting me know how much did it cost you when you first bought it in 2013? It's 16/08/2021 today.

Many thanks for your time.
Peace