Tractor won’t start

/ Tractor won’t start #1  

pissedoff

Tractor
Bx24 Kubota
I have a bx 24 with a d902 engine in it. I was mowing and it just stopped, so I changed the 2 fuel filters also put on a new electric fuel pump and a new shut off switch. And bleed the fuel injector pump then proceeded to bleed the lines at the injectors also checked the glow plugs and checked the injectors. The engine turns over but will not start just blows black out

/ Tractor won’t start
I checked that already also. Thank you.

/ Tractor won’t start #4  
"It just blows black out" meaning unburned diesel?
You bled at the injectors, it's squirting a decent amount of fuel?
Also, you checked the injectors. You pulled them out, hooked up to the lines and turned the engine over to see the spray?

/ Tractor won’t start
I did pull the injectors out and just looked at them. I didn’t think about hooking them up to the lines and turning them on. I’ll try that. Thanks

/ Tractor won’t start #6  
I did pull the injectors out and just looked at them. I didn’t think about hooking them up to the lines and turning them on. I’ll try that. Thanks
Keep your fingers clear of the tips at all times. I suggest not holding them at all but just letting then hang from the injector lines. The spray is under very high pressure and can inject diesel under you skin, causing immediate infection and sometimes amputation of the impacted area. Your dealer has an injection stand where they can test them without danger.