TractorData.com data incorrect for Kubota B2650 or L3901?

/ TractorData.com data incorrect for Kubota B2650 or L3901? #21  
You didn't say you were aware of a better source probably because in all likelihood there is none. Tractor Data is the best, most comprehensive single source for data on the most brands of tractors. I see no evidence that your statement that "it is not to be trusted" is accurate. Maybe so, but at this point it is an unproven accusation. Just your opinion (which is fine, great to hear your opinion.) No one, including yourself, mentions or describes another source that has anywhere near as much data and info on tractors of essentially ALL brands. The Nebraska Lab (you mention as if it is competitive) is for sure the ONLY national lab that I have ever found that publishes actual test data on tractors at all. HOWEVER, the NE Lab is extremely limited in so many ways. Their data is only on the tractors they tested which happens to be a very limited sampling of models within the few brands they do test. Their latest data is quite often years old. It is nowhere near as detailed in terms of options, photos, variations of models sold, etc. So while the NE Lab is a very authoritative source for TEST data, they only cover a few models and a few brands. Not even 5% of the data available via Tractor Data. TractorData solicits corrections and input of data so that refinement is at least possible. The NE Lab does not -- they just publish test reports.

So the two are apples and oranges -- the NE Lab in no way competes with Tractor Data for number of models, years, features, brands -- every thing one might be interested in about tractors in general. Yes, they are the gold standard but it is for a very small % of the information covered by TractorData.
Many Times TractorData Also lists TESTS and then provides the links to "NTTL"

I agree first place to look for spec info is TractorData

an example a Ford 4000:

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR