TractorHouse auctions

/ TractorHouse auctions
This far, todays auction in PA, tractors are selling for what I’d consider market value. But, they have a long way to go

/ TractorHouse auctions #12  
This far, todays auction in PA, tractors are selling for what I’d consider market value. But, they have a long way to go
A friend of mine and I keep our eyes open for man lifts or bucket trucks. He has a farm that it would be handy on, and I have a 50' Christmas tree in my front yard that I light every year, and that isn't getting any shorter. When they come up for auction, they are all well below our maximum price. In the last few minutes, people swoop in and double or triple the bids well past our maximum. It's not a high priority, and someday we'll find one, but not today. :ROFLMAO:

/ TractorHouse auctions #13  
Freight costs can be all over the place but if you put a wide pickup timeline and delivery date sometimes hotshots will give a really good deal if they have a partial load and heading in that direction anyway.
In my opinion, I still think it's a bad time to be buying used. Freight costs are high, auction prices are still high and financing costs are high and going higher.

/ TractorHouse auctions #14  
In my opinion, I still think it's a bad time to be buying used. Freight costs are high, auction prices are still high and financing costs are high and going higher.
Freight is important, but in my case I limit my auction buying to local auctions.

/ TractorHouse auctions
Case IH Farmall 50A with loader. 2021, 113 hours, sold for $26k

We don’t borrow money, so finance charges aren’t something I ever consider.

Ill pay the freight. 😂

/ TractorHouse auctions #16  
A friend of mine and I keep our eyes open for man lifts or bucket trucks. He has a farm that it would be handy on, and I have a 50' Christmas tree in my front yard that I light every year, and that isn't getting any shorter. When they come up for auction, they are all well below our maximum price. In the last few minutes, people swoop in and double or triple the bids well past our maximum. It's not a high priority, and someday we'll find one, but not today. :ROFLMAO:
Too bad you don't live closer, I'd let you borrow my JLG 75 foot manlift. They are very handy and sure beat an aluminum ladder.

/ TractorHouse auctions #17  
Too bad you don't live closer, I'd let you borrow my JLG 75 foot manlift. They are very handy and sure beat an aluminum ladder.
We rented one last fall for the weekend. He got his gutter and tree work done, and he removed about 20 years of broken Christmas lights from our tree. It was nice! (y)

/ TractorHouse auctions #18  
Public sales or auctions
When you go to a live auction you get to see the sellers equipment as how he used it and took care of it. You can form a opinion of any piece of equipment as the majority of the equipment looks. Sometimes they sell out after purchasing a new tractor or combine, that usually draws buyers out and will usually sell for new price or above.
On line auction can be a good or bad buy. Most are now run by well known auctioneers or companies. Do a little research on the auction companies as most want to please the buyer so you will buy again. Call them and talk to them about the piece you are interested in. Check out any pictures, they tell the story of the piece and can make or break you decision and what you may be willing to pay.

Here is one site but there are more.