Tractorless

/ Tractorless #11  
Neat handle 2thdoc. My suggestion....KIOTI. By far the best value in new compact diesel tractors and they are very high quality. Check out their website <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.kiotitractor.com>http://www.kiotitractor.com</A>

/ Tractorless #12  
Wow /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif. I always thought you bought the FEL and the tractor came with IT /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif!

/ Tractorless #13  
mike : sorry u had such a bad experience with your last tractor. but any of the NAME brands will do u well. get the one that is right for u. AND ABOUT THE FEL!!!!! if u don't need a fel, u don't need a tractor./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif all kiddind aside the fel is the mosy used of all implements.

/ Tractorless #14  
Sounds to me that you were asking your Agracat (Jinma) to do alot. If I would have known your uses, I would have sent you to another dealer for a larger tractor. It seems like the dealer did a sh***y job of assembly. What happened to you should NEVER happen to a customer. I'll be watching to see if your check arrives. Keep us informed.

/ Tractorless #15  
Bill:

Well said! My sentiments exactlly.
If'n you get toys get the ones you want and use them well and often.

Egon

/ Tractorless #16  
re:<font color=blue>I liked everything about them except for brake and hydrostatic pedal arrangement.</font color=blue>

On class III Booomers (35-45hp), the pedals are arranged different. The brakes are on the left, the hydro on the right. Plus you get two separate hydro pedals, instead of the treadle design on the class II models.

--Brad
TC 40D on the way! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Tractorless
BTI, a good friend of mine has a Kioti, and he's pleased with it. Had a front wheel crack on it, and as far as I know that's the only trouble he's had with it. Personally, I just like the New Hollands. And being from Kentucky, even though the Wildcats are struggling a bit, one just has to go with blue.