Tractors for sale: Pricing ?

/ Tractors for sale: Pricing ? #1  

Joe Dirt

Tractor
John Deere, Belarus, LS3010
all help would be appreciated, helping a Lady with an estate sale, wanting to get a guess of pricing and someone one here may want one or some, all are in excellent condition with clear coat paint jobs, several have been taken completely apart sand blasted, all new bearing, seal well any party that moves was replaced, there is a un styled D, styled D, on rubber new tires, Model R, complete restoration with new tires, a 40V high crop, wide front end,(40-V Ser# 60103) another complete restore, new tires, clear coat, never has been out of the shop, another 40V started restoration but not finished but the tractor is together, Model 500 Case, a 4230 with cab, 4,000 hours very clean shop kept, I case trasher 28X46 ser# 303352 in super condition and one stationary Model D on a wagon super shape, if you know someone looking or have idea's on pricing advice and option's will be listened to, I am in Ragley, La. 17 miles North of Lake Charles La. that is on I-10 I can post pictures and contact info. Thanks for your help inadvance, Joe