Trading in my E2004 for bigger Grey 25-30hp Model?

/ Trading in my E2004 for bigger Grey 25-30hp Model? #1  

shady1701

Gold Member
I'm wanting to trade in my e2004 20 pto hp for a 25-30 Pto hp something in the 3000+ Lb range to pull a 5' tiller and a 6' Blade and bushhog Any suggestions as to Yanmar #'s Iseki's or maybe mitsubishi or another hino?

/ Trading in my E2004 for bigger Grey 25-30hp Model? #2  
3510 Mahindra. Can also be had with HST (if you want it). BobG in VA

/ Trading in my E2004 for bigger Grey 25-30hp Model?
do you sell them? know of any dealers in SW virgina?

/ Trading in my E2004 for bigger Grey 25-30hp Model? #4  
Depending on what you are looking to spend, I would agree with Bob that for the money the Mahindra's are hard to beat. I have a "Grey" Iseki TL1900F and recently purchased a new larger tractor (Kubota L4330). Didn't buy Mahindra because weight for the size HP I was looking for was too much for my portability needs in the 40-45 HP Mahindra tractors. However, the smaller Korean made 2810 and 3510 Mahindra tractors were within my weight requirements and were priced right. You may want to look at Century and Branson too. All of these will be a liitle more than a "Grey" in the size you are looking for, but you'll be getting new with a growing US dealer network.

Chinese is also an alternative. Many on TBN and the Chinese Tractor Owners Association board swear by them and indicate that they are rugged machines. However, the "Greys" and Korean tractors are of much better fit and finish quality than any of the Chinese tractors that I have looked at. If they cut corners in the fit and finish area, I get a little concerned that they may cut corners elsewhere. The Chinese tractors are priced to sell though.

FarmNut

/ Trading in my E2004 for bigger Grey 25-30hp Model?
wonder where you'd find a dealership?

/ Trading in my E2004 for bigger Grey 25-30hp Model? #6