Trailer axle/leaf spring configuration?

/ Trailer axle/leaf spring configuration? #11  
We aren't talking about longer spring hangers. The cradle, or spring perch that is welded to the bottom of the axle that is a"perch" for the spring. You have to remove the U-bolts that hold the spring to the axle, and then buy a set of spring perchs and weld them on the opposite side from where the origonal spring to axle perches are. Then put the axle under the springs. It will raise the trailer the same amount as the diameter of the axle ,plus, the thickness of the spring,typically, 2.5 ifor axle and 1 3/4 in for the spring thickness, or about 4 1/4 inches. Most people just use the term "flipping the axles" but it is more complicated the simply flipping the axle to the bottom. Hope this clears up some of the mystery,Later, Nat

/ Trailer axle/leaf spring configuration?
Clear as mud! Thanks for the help ... Scozz

/ Trailer axle/leaf spring configuration? #13  
Scozz, I'm sorry that I can't make it clearer. I am not to good with computers, or I would draw a pic of what we are talking about. I know the factory uses the disignation of underslung, and overslung to denote if the springs set on top of the axles or under them.

/ Trailer axle/leaf spring configuration?
Nat ... I'm sorry ... I understood perfectly,I was just being sarcastic ... I located the parts on line they call the axle spring seats. I have to measure the diameter of the axle and order some ... Again ... thanks for your help...Scozz