trailer ball/hitch for b2920

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #1  

Tractorrr

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota bx 2370-1
Can you put a trailer ball directly onto the drawbar of the b2920? Have seen other ways of doing this that use some kind of adaption to use the 3 pt.
Is it better to get a adaption that uses the 3 pt? Where do you buy that kind of thing

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #2  
put it on drawbar

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920
Does the 3/4inch shank fit the holes on the drawbar for the b2920?

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #4  
I put one on the drawbar all the time...don't remember the shank diameter, it is a 1 7/8" ball.

Will

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #5  
   / trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #6  
I use one on my 3pt that is a steel triabgle with a hitch reveiver in the bottom. It is nice to backup, lift the pto and hook on without having to leave the seat. I personally wouldn't use the drawbar for one as you woul hit the wheels in a sharp turn with the trailer tongue.

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #7  
If you put a ball on the draw bar it will be useless for anything else. Like tractorchores said the drawbar is to close to the tractor and it easy to hit your tires with the trailer. I would get one for the 3PH. King Kutter's Trailer Movers

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #8  
I went with one of these to move my gooseneck and conventional trailers. Only way to go. I agree with bumperm that you can do it with a bucket but it makes moving any distance a pain.

Gooseneck Trailer Hitch For Tractors

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #9  
The other year I needed to move a small single axle trailer. I used the draw bar location for the ball. I found that it pulled just fine although I did need to mind how sharply I could turn. Because the draw bar location is so close behind the rear tires, the combination didn't back up worth a darn. The tractor had to be turned a lot to influence the direction the trailer was taking.
The 3 point type should work much better, putting the pivot point further behind the rear axle.

/ trailer ball/hitch for b2920 #10  
I went with the "bucket" attachment as I would have to remove the BH and install the TPH fixture to move a trailer. Using the FEL is totally different but you get used to it.