Trailer customization suggestions

/ Trailer customization suggestions #61  
:mur: Your a very difficult person your wife must be an angel to put up with you...............:D

/ Trailer customization suggestions
   / Trailer customization suggestions #63  
Owner says theyre welded in place. They dont slide??? Makes no sense, but thats what he says.

I'M all done with this thread...........:laughing:

I wish it had ramps like the ones on my Big Tex.

Attachments

• D0C0847B-0DD5-4F37-ACFD-7B120DC150CB.jpeg
    D0C0847B-0DD5-4F37-ACFD-7B120DC150CB.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 64
   / Trailer customization suggestions #65  
Owner says theyre welded in place. They dont slide??? Makes no sense, but thats what he says.
From the worn paint, it sure looks like they used to slide:

uts.JPG

From the worn paint, it sure looks like they used to slide:

View attachment 650861

Sure would be nice if they did, but they still don’t slide close enough together for my liking for my zero turn.

On edit: owner just verified ramps DO slide, but only about 10” inward. The most narrow setting is 80”. My zero turn is 58”.

Last edited:
   / Trailer customization suggestions #67  
Sure would be nice if they did, but they still don’t slide close enough together for my liking for my zero turn.

On edit: owner just verified ramps DO slide, but only about 10” inward. The most narrow setting is 80”. My zero turn is 58”.

The most narrow set is 80" outside edge to outside edge of the outer ramps. That's 6'8".

What's the inside edge to inside edge of the outer ramps?

Your zero turn is 58" outside edge to outside edge of your tires. That's 4'10".

How wide are your tires spaced apart inside edge to inside edge?

If your inside tire-tire measurement is = or > than the inside edge to inside edge of those ramps at their narrowest setting (and I'd guess they are just by looking at it), you're good to go.

/ Trailer customization suggestions #68  
If this area is less than the width of the inside of your zero turn tires you're good to go...

Attachments

• trailer2.jpg
    trailer2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 58
Inside edge to inside edge on outer ramps slid all the way in is about 45” inches. So if my zero turn tires are 58” outside to outside and 32” inside to inside, I’m only getting about 7” of tire on each ramp. It would work, but I’m not real comfortable with that.

/ Trailer customization suggestions #70  
What about this width for your zero turn?

oto.JPG