Trailer for 4500z

/ Trailer for 4500z #1  

TheShepherd

Tractor
Ventrac 4500z
Hello everyone,

Looking for a trailer to haul my 4500z and maybe an attachment or two. Not for professional use but maybe to help out a friend or neighbor every once in awhile. Any suggestions?

Currently have my eyes on a trailer with a 3500 lbs. axle but I'm concerned thats not big enough.

Thanks for the help.

/ Trailer for 4500z #2  
Hello everyone,

Looking for a trailer to haul my 4500z and maybe an attachment or two. Not for professional use but maybe to help out a friend or neighbor every once in awhile. Any suggestions?

Currently have my eyes on a trailer with a 3500 lbs. axle but I'm concerned thats not big enough.

Thanks for the help.

I have a 3500 lb. single axle trailer and it hauls the tractor just fine, but it is only a little over 8' with 16" sides but no room for anything else. I could haul the bucket and the stump grinder but no mower, you would need at least 12' +

/ Trailer for 4500z #3  
I use a single axle 3,500# axled trailer to haul mine on occasion. My net max payload is 2,780# IIRC and the bed is 7' wide between the fenders. My heaviest Ventrac implement with the power unit is probably a bit over weight, but it the trailer seems not to mind. I do not think Leonard lists that model of trailer any more.