Front-End Loader Trailer mover for FEL

/ Trailer mover for FEL #11  
I jockey a lot of trailers around and made one for each end. For visibility hooking up, the rear is best. I have a hitch that slides on the forks for front end use but that puts your load way out ahead of your tires and you have to watch the "headboard" on the forks with a GN or 5th wheel. If you had something clamped on the bucket edge, you could not see it! I use the 3pt. end mostly, just with a regular pintle hitch in the reciever, it fit's 1 5/8 thru a 2 5/16 ball as well as a GN. At tractor speed & a little tongue weight, I never have had any trouble with a trailer getting loose and don't have to fool with a complete "hitch up".

/ Trailer mover for FEL #12  
I was looking for something quick easy and no tool way to move trailers around. Came up with this as it does not require removing what is on the 3 point or removing bucket, 1 pin and move trailer. I have used it many times to move double axle car trailer and few other small trailers and works well. I have the interchangeable 3 ball system on it. I have never tried it on 2 horse w/dressing room goose neck horse trailer but believe on level ground it would work well. First one to say it is not a Heavy Duty trailer mover, but works good to move stuff around plus you can leave mower on, mow , then move trailer back. The receiver is also part on my bucket mount boom pole. One thing I don't like is when moving brush things tend to hang up on it. Critter trailer mover 001.jpgCritter trailer mover 002.jpgCritter trailer mover 004.jpgCritter trailer mover 005.jpg

/ Trailer mover for FEL #13  
Hello I was wandering if anyone knows where I can get a trailer mover for my FEL (like the ones the trailer dealerships have) my tractor has a global carrier and I've searched all over the net with no luck. I would like one that has all the ball sizes plus be able to haul around a fifth wheel. Even if someone knows where I can get some plans to make my own would be sweet but buying one would be easier if possible.

Thank you.
Corey
This is the what he has on the FEL:
Global Carrier.jpg
This will fit, from: Worksaver Pallet Fork Attachments
JDPF5448-5442.jpg

This company builds attachments for GC: Hay Farm Equipment | Skidsteer Attachments | Hay Spear Attachments

I used a piece of channel iron with a 2 5/16 ball to move my old gooseneck.
P4240246.JPG