Trailer recommendation

/ Trailer recommendation #1  

2516mo

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 mahindra 2516 gear
Hello everyone,
I have an old 4x8 flat trailer that I used to haul my riding mower around. Sold my truck and have used it to pull behind my tractor for grass limbs and such. It is getting really ragged.
I have looked at other trailers including dump bed trailers for ATVs and am wondering if anyone has a recommendation if I decide to replace it…..or should I replace the plywood desk again and put together some sides myself and keep it?

Thank you!

/ Trailer recommendation #2  
I had a 2615 HST which I believe is a previous model of your 2516. I towed a 6x12 single axle for many a job but needed a larger trailer to haul the tractor from time to time. I bought a 84" x 20' 2 axle tilt bed car trailer. The trailer hauled the tractor fine and when needed the tractor would easily tow the trailer. Just had to make wider turns. I late bought a 16' 14K dump trailer that weighed 3800# empty but had sold my 2615 and went with an LS XR3037HC. That trailer could haul my tractor and the tractor could tow the dump trailer loaded with brush.
I think you will be fine upgrading to a larger trailer.

/ Trailer recommendation #3  
I bought the Country Manufacturing Inc trailer. They make several in different sizes and gross weights. Also you can have hydraulic dump or electric/hydraulic dump.

I bought the 4 x 8 tandem, fat tires 4k gross. I haul limbs, fire wood and clay. I use it on my ATV or my B7100DT, which I can use the hydraulic dump.

/ Trailer recommendation #4  
Photos?

I like my little red Haulin brand flatbed from 25 or 30 years ago and consider it much better than similar Harbor Freight trailers, so it gets maintained as needed.

Use green pressure treated plywood.

Eventually I may build a similar sized tandem axle.

/ Trailer recommendation
I appreciate everyones comments. I had ideas of purchasing a new trailer but I think I have decided to strip the old wood off this one and use the earth contact wood and new tires and wheels if necessary. If I want sides I can make some and mount to the stake pockets.

Someone I work with said it well…”You already own this one and it doesn’t sound like it would take very much to fix it up.”
Guess I just needed someone to tell me that…