trailer recommendations

/ trailer recommendations #11  
No worries with your truck. I have a dual axle landscape trailer, 16' bed, and fortified ramps that I purchased on ebay for $1300. It was in perfect condition except I felt more comfortable with new tires since I was going to load it with 7500# of tractor, fel, brush hog, tools, fuel, etc. Everything, so far, has worked to my expectation. But to tell the truth, I have not loaded the tractor with the brush hog attached because I am afraid that I would have to load the tractor so far forward as to push the tongue weight too high. Just something to consider.

/ trailer recommendations #12  
I would double check the overall length of your 790 with the loader and hog attached and make sure it's not too tight a fit. I haul a Kubota L3830 with loader and attachments on a 20' Cross Country equipment trailer. It's plenty long enough and allows me to put the tractor in just the right spot for proper tongue weight. If you don't have a little extra room, you might find that the tractor is too far forward and puts too much weight on the tongue.