Trailer shopping help needed

/ Trailer shopping help needed
This is where I am at now Thanks to your inputs and reccomendations.
I am looking at PJ and more closely at Rolls Rite thaey have a manufacture facility 60 miles from me. I do like my business local where I can.
Link 14KP22TE Tilt Trailer
I will take your advise on the wood deck. but will try for a tilt low boy. Stretch the stationary to 7' and 17' tilt, american made tires. Gravity tilt, tool box and chain storage.
I have a 28' v nose race trailer 14k bumper pull already and WD hitch, so i do not wish to upgrade to GN at this time. I will be trading my truck at about this time next year.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

/ Trailer shopping help needed #12  
14K tag works great if you have enough truck. I agree that you will be better off with a wood deck. The last couple feet of mine is diamond plate and is extremely slick when wet compared to the wood. You can walk on the wood and skate on the steel if wet.

Sure Trac | Home

If you can afford it they now offer Hot Dipped Galvanized if you are concerned about rust.

PICT0008.jpgPICT0050.jpg

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/trailers-transportation/175592-new-trailer.html

/ Trailer shopping help needed #13  
Whatever you buy be sure it has good axles like Dexter under it.

14K tag works great if you have enough truck. I agree that you will be better off with a wood deck. The last couple feet of mine is diamond plate and is extremely slick when wet compared to the wood. You can walk on the wood and skate on the steel if wet.

Sure Trac | Home

If you can afford it they now offer Hot Dipped Galvanized if you are concerned about rust.

View attachment 292522View attachment 292523

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/trailers-transportation/175592-new-trailer.html

Nice trailer.

/ Trailer shopping help needed #15  
Very nice trailer indeed! However, I'd cover the plate on your trailer, just like you did on the truck. Times *are* changing!

I cover my plates cause other people do but why should you?

/ Trailer shopping help needed
Okay well i will look into the cover your plate option with the trailer company, though i did not see that option in the attached link?
Thanks for the advise you may now go back to what you were doing.