Trailering a TN75S

/ Trailering a TN75S #11  
Looking to buy a traded-in TN75S from a dealer 3 hours away. Haven't seen the unit yet, but I wanted to take a trailer in case I decide it's a good deal and take it home.

Anybody have the dimensions/weight of this tractor?

It has a Quicke 720 front loader.

Here's a link with picture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You may want to consider a trailer similar to this one for a similar tractor.

Attachments

• Tractor NH 8-7-09.JPG
    Tractor NH 8-7-09.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 289
   / Trailering a TN75S #12  
Looking to buy a traded-in TN75S from a dealer 3 hours away. Haven't seen the unit yet, but I wanted to take a trailer in case I decide it's a good deal and take it home.

Anybody have the dimensions/weight of this tractor?

It has a Quicke 720 front loader.

Here's a link with picture.

According to the specs I have the open station TN75S-A with FWD weighs in at 5585 lbs and the cab version weighs in at 6050lbs. Add about 1200 pounds for a loader and your looking at 6755 to 7250 bs. The top of the rops is 95.1 in and the top of the cab is 90.8 inches. ROPS folded height is 75.1 inches. Overall width is 67.2 to 92.7( depends on wheel positions). Overall length (no loader) is 154.9 inches.

/ Trailering a TN75S #13  
I have a TN65 set up like that and haul it with a 16' car trailer. It fits between the fenders properly and I have enough room to anchor it down without issues as long as I don't have any implements on the back. To just move it from one place to another a simple car trailer will work as long as the axles are rated properly and the tow vehicle is capable of handling the weight and stopping it.

I have no problems with going with a larger and heavier trailer but I haul my TN a couple times a year for the last 10 years with my 16' trailer and I have never had a problem. You just use common sense and make sure its loaded properly and secured properly.

/ Trailering a TN75S
Thanks, all. My Chevy C1500 just doesn't have the muscle for a 12,000lb trailer. Dealer's gonna have to deliver.

/ Trailering a TN75S #15  
Sounds like a good choice. I have its little brother and a 16' flatbed (no dovetail), 10k# trailer. It's just enough trailer, not long enough for anything else, and I bring my A game when towing with it. No 200 mile trips. The next one will be a 20'(+) with 14k# axles.

Does this have the 12 speed transmission? More versatile if it does (better yet with the 16).

Good luck!

/ Trailering a TN75S #16  
I agree. If you've towed/hauled equipment, a short trip would work fine. But 3 hours on a 1/2 ton tranny probably would shorten the life of it. I know this too well.

i think you will like this tractor. I've really enjoyed mine. it's got some good pushing/pulling power. fuel consumption is a little over a gallon an hour. haven't done any sod turning, but snowblowing. I run the 7 1/2ft blower full all the time and it handles it very well. I have a cab, but only like it in the winter. It gets in the way in the summer time. Except on the hot days...do like the AC.

/ Trailering a TN75S #17  
Good tractor with a very good loader too. I did a quick search and I actually think that's a reasonable price for that tractor/ loader with 800 hours on it and you could probably get it for a little less by bargaining. I would use a 14K 25' gooseneck like the one above to move it.

/ Trailering a TN75S #18  
I have had great luck with my PJ Gooseneck 20 ft tiltbed. It has dual 7,500 lb axles, tilt to the ground for true drive-on ability, and I tuck the 32LC loader on the top of the gooseneck for additional stability in case I was ever in an accident. I bought mine used for $4500 and with the torsion axles, Yokohama tires, and gooseneck, it pulls and rides very well. I tow it with a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel with airbag spring boosters. Works very well for me!